Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

You know..

This made me feel really, really bad for Alice. :( But, nevertheless, it was short but definitely a very well-done adventure, and I was, for all intents and purposes, glued to the screen until I finished it. Very immersive, and the music definitely made it that much eerier. Imagine if Alice spent every one of her last days with that song playing...

(Although, there is a bug where the 'click' of changing the numbers on the briefcase halts all the other sounds, and the music stops. That made me sad. :( )

Word Invaders Word Invaders

Nice.

Nice and clean with no tacky colours, no cheesy graphics. Runs well.

PROS:
+2.00 - Nifty and catchy
+2.00 - No obvious bugs, game works well
+1.00 - I like these sorts of games

CONS:
-0.00 - ...what cons?

OVERALL:
5 of 5, objective
9 of 10, subjective

COMMENTS:
No comments or suggestions - looks fine the way it is.

CuteRollers CuteRollers

Average

PROS:
= Interesting game angle, haven't really seen it before (+3)
= Gameplay's solid, no obvious glitches (+3)
= I like it (+1)
= It entertains me (+1)
CONS:
= I'm easily entertained (-1)
= Unfinished/buggy? (-3)

OVERALL:
3/5, 5/10. Not bad, not great. Average.

SUGGESTIONS:
= More characters, of course
= Larger map?
= Obstacles, debris flying across the screen?
= Powerups - friction pills? temporary bumpers (character bounces off the edges instead of dying)?
= Special abilities - Ghosty being able to temporarily slip through obstacles or debris, or Muncher being able to eat debris but lose points for it?

RacingEngine1 RacingEngine1

neato.

PROS
= Likin' the clean interface (+3)
= Game feels solid (+3)
= Music fits fairly well (+2)
= It entertains me (+2)
CONS
= I'm easily entertained (-1)
= Graphics a bit plain (-1)
= Gameplay a bit simplistic (-1)
= Visual glitch/opinion issue: preloader should obscure screen (-.5)
= Visual glitch/opinion issue: Ready/Set/Go sign should overlap scoreboard

Suggestions (non-essential)
= Larger track, grandstands, more visual variation, although I suggest you either use all raster photos, or all vector drawings, or else it'll look terrible. (Vector car on photo grass, for example...)
= Add an spedometer and odometer -- KPH and meters or kilometers travelled?

Peqkid responds:

thanks for the input!

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy

BUTTOTUOUBON BUTON

MUST CHASSE BUTTON KIL BUT ON KILL BUTAN I HAET BUTTAN MUST CLICKCLICKKILL BUTTAN

is it shameful that I played this for almost 10 minutes straight? yes, yes it is. is it shameful that I'm going back to play it some more? yes, yes it is.

Radar Traffic Controller Radar Traffic Controller

Huh.

I can't play it worth damn, but it looks pretty cool. And I love the noise it makes when you get a separation error -- makes me want to get as many as possible.

Retro Assault Retro Assault

I had fun.

5/9, because I haven't played Geometry Wars but seriously, this kicks ass. Music works with the gameplay works with the graphics and the neon colors make each enemy instantly recognizable. And all the more nerve-wracking.

Hard at first, but the rate of fire boosts really help.

i.

Super Mouse Destroyer IV Super Mouse Destroyer IV

MOAR

MY MOUSE IS STILL ALIIIIIIVE

I need a sequel, to break it

Projec7 responds:

Ok :)

ALIENS the Board Game ALIENS the Board Game

Ultimate badass.

I love it. Despite the difficulty curve like running into a brick wall, and the fixed squad order, it was awesome. Especially the little things, like seeing weapons dropped on the ground or an incapacitated Marine slung over your shoulder. And the gameplay is unpredictable, too -- three times out of five I'll be thinking I can beat Reactor easily with just one or two WIAs, and then a bunch of aliens show up and everything changes.

Have you gotten many PMs asking for more scenarios?

Select Your Character!! Select Your Character!!

Meh

Twas okay, but it's sorta useless except as a joke or something you spend 5 econds on and say "oh, that's neat" (and then close) unless there's more to it than just a spoof title screen.